-
November 8th, 2006, 06:17 PM
#1
Inactive Member
This is really tough when it is a family member. You probably don't want to call the police on a stepdad. I would say in the future, after you get new locks, just try to keep him out of your home. You could always visit him at his place when he is sober. Sometimes it could be necessary to sever a relationship if the person has gotten into things that could put you in danger. Maybe the loss of support could be a wake-up call for the stepdad to make some changes in his life. I don't really have any answers for your problem, sorry. I just want to try to help with what I can. I have never been in this situation myself. Best wishes to you and your partner.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks